Tuesday 18 March 2014

Gateway, Sunrise, and Mission Control

So I know I posted on Google+ last week that I would have something new up on the weekend and that I was working on something new to make applying these themes easier. However, I overestimated the amount of time I was going to have and unfortunately have only got around to posting this now. I have been working on something to help with applying my templates, but unfortunately it's not ready for a beta release...yet. Regardless, I've got three more screens for you guys. Enjoy!

Gateway



You may have seen this one on Google+ already if you're a part of the MyColorScreen or Zooper Widget Awesome Beta Testers communites. I used a flat white background, then placed the widgets over top. I know, I could have set the widget background colour to white, but I like to make you guys work for it...ok maybe not that much. Here's a great app for single colour wallpapers, although I'm sure you can find something similar. Remember, as always, I'm using Nova Launcher Prime, 16 x 9, no margins or shadows, with the notification bar hidden. Als,o for those with on-screen navigation keys, I would highly recommend flashing a custom ROM that enables expanded desktop mode. I use these settings for all my home screens so if it's any different in the future, I'll let you know. Of course you'll need the latest Tasker beta, Zooper Widget Pro beta, and the AutoNotification beta with unlock key (downloaded in-app or via Play Store).

Templates and Tasker profiles can be found here. Be sure to download the fonts MyColorScreen has so graciously made available through their Themer resource files. I feel bad that I'm not at least encouraging you to download their app. If you feel bad too you can always download Themer, and pull the fonts out yourself.

Sunrise


This is a much simpler theme. It's very basic; only one rather large widget per screen. I used the flip scroll effect in Nova Launcher, but of course you can choose what suits your preference. You'll need Tasker, Zooper and AutoNotification (Pro and betas for each) as well as Media Utitlies for this one. Isn't it just so pretty and peaceful?

Relax, here's the templates and profiles.

Mission Control



I also posted this one on Google+ not too long ago. It's fairly simple with some clear drawing mode cuts and transparency. The progress bar on the first screen is your battery level, and the second screen's progress bar is the track play time. Also, the circles on the time and notifications screen will change if you've received a new notification, or if the battery is charging. Again, I borrowed the icon font from the Themer app so thanks again to everyone at MyColorScreen for being so awesome.

Templates and profiles? BOOM! (man, I'm steali...I mean borrowing everything from MyColorScreen today).

I'm working hard on keeping these screens coming and I hope you guys enjoy trying them out. Hopefully I'll have a beta release of the Android Workbench Widget Helper ready for you guys sometime in the next little while so you can easily download a theme and have it ready to go in no time. As always, thanks for reading and supporting my work. Feel free to leave a comment below, share with your friends, or even just +1. Let me know if things are working for you or any bugs you might find, send me an email or follow me on Google+. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment