Friday 18 April 2014

Rings

Back again bringing you an all new home screen to brighten up your day!


I thought I'd try my hand at an over-sized analog clock this time, since I already tried my luck with a miniature one before. This screen also includes a set of six completely editable 'icons' that takes advantage of a glyph font and the Android Workbench companion app in tandem to create an interesting way to see notifications. I have done this before with my Faded Grey screen, except this time there's no missed notification count.

As usual I'm using Nova Prime with the 16 x 9 'Big Grid' option, no margins, no shadows, no notification bar, no navigation bar, no nothing. You may need to fiddle around with the scaling and sizes if you have anything higher than 720p resolution - my phone isn't quite as...new, but it gets the job done.

You can download everything you need here.
The companion app is here (if you haven't already tried it out).

To all the new visitors, I hope you return, and to all the returning visitors, I'm glad you came back!
Join my community on Google+ and share YOUR home screens! Let me see how you've used the Android Workbench app or even put your own spin on my Zooper Widget templates! Feel free to tweet @DroidBench, slide on over to MyColorScreen and give me some love, or even leave a donation through PayPal.

Thanks for reading!
#WorkIt

No comments:

Post a Comment