Sunday 13 April 2014

Solitary

Holy [expletive deleted]! I forgot I even made this one!

Nova Prime 16 x 9, yadda, yadda, yadda....


I know, it's nothing special, but I thought I'd go for a hat-trick tonight. Hopefully I'll score a touchdown with this grand-slam of a three-pointer. Yeah...sports references...I'm not the guy for that.

Anyway....

This one's just the time...and battery level...with Google Now information taken from the AW companion app (because you haven't used it enough). It's perfect for those days when you just don't want to be bothered with the clutter of, well, anything.

Get it here. Now.

Hey...this could make a pretty good lock screen...

Share it up, join the community (we're almost at capacity people!), tweet it @DroidBench, maybe pass on the Facebook thing, but feel free to hit me up with suggestions, comments or questions.

Thanks for reading!
#WorkIt

No comments:

Post a Comment