Sunday 13 April 2014

Inner Peace

Lucky for me, I literally just finished this one before I was inspired by a post shared by +chris augustine and set off on my next project.

This one's pretty simple. Nova Prime with my usual settings, Zooper Widget and the Android Workbench companion app.


For anyone who hasn't tried it themselves, the AW companion app allows for unread notification counts (among other things) in Zooper Widget.

You can download the templates and resources here.

Try it out! Share it with your friends, family, neighbours (What? I'm Canadian), that creepy guy on the subway, or anyone with an eye for beautiful android home screens. Feel free to +1, join the AW community tweet @DroidBench, Facebook it (I should really get a page, eh?), or drop me a line with any questions, comments, suggestions, and/or constructive criticism. 

As always, thanks for reading!
#WorkIt

No comments:

Post a Comment