Saturday 26 April 2014

Western

Howdy.

Got me a home screen here that I think you're going to like.


Two screens. Two widgets.
As usual, Nova Launcher 16 x 9, no margins or shadows, using Android Workbench for the notification counts.

There was probably more that I could have done with this screen, but I feel the beauty of it is in the simplicity. You can download the templates, font and wallpaper here.

Let me know what you think in the comments below, or drop in to the Android Workbench community on Google+ and show off your setup. I'd love to see what you guys are doing, how you're using the Android Workbench App, or what you think of my screens. You can follow me on Twitter @DroidBench, on MyColorScreen, or on Google+. If you're feeling generous, please don't hesitate to leave a donation via PayPal.

As always, thanks for reading, downloading, and giving this a try! If you know someone who's into Android customization and they haven't heard about the 'Bench, feel free to share this blog and leave a +1.

Time to hit the ol' dust trail...

#WorkIt

No comments:

Post a Comment