Saturday 3 May 2014

Soft and Serene

Screen number two for this week is a much more ambitious (and hopefully functional) theme, brought to you by the latest and greatest update to the Android Workbench companion app and the all new Zooper Counts app for devices running lower than Android 4.3 - Automatic Scaling.

Unfortunately I haven't tested this because all I've got is a lowly 720p Motorola RAZR HD (it's still a beast in my book). but those of you with Nexus 5's or Samsung Galaxy...what is it now? 14? I'd appreciate any feedback when applying this theme.

Oh yeah, the screenshot's a GIF. Wow! So excite! Such new!


This one was also created using Themer, so if you're running that you can grab the zip here.

Otherwise - here.

Please share, +1, comment or leave some love on MyColorScreen. Drop me a line in the community or tweet @DroidBench with any bugs, hugs, or shrugs.

There's a donate button too, but I wouldn't recommend you use it. There's a lot of cobwebs on it...

Thanks for reading!

#WorkIt

No comments:

Post a Comment