Thursday 27 March 2014

Faded Grey

This one's just a simple home screen made with Nova Launcher, Zooper Widget Pro and the Android Workbench companion app. Two widgets, each 9 x 8, on a margin-free 16 x 9 screen with no shadows. I realized I didn't mention that I've enabled a swipe-up gesture to open the app drawer in my last post, hence the lack of and app drawer shortcut. I've done the same with this one so there's no need for anything extra; Just nice, clean, and simple.


The text changes colour from the faded #44ffffff to a brighter #aaffffff when you receive a new notification, or when the battery is charging. Of course, the notification information is generated by the Android Workbench companion app, and you simply input the codes #TGMAIL#, #TGPLUS# and #THNGTS#.

Here are the two templates, font and wallpaper.

Give it a try! Feel free to +1, share, comment, or move on over to the Play Store and download the companion app! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment