Saturday 8 March 2014

Frames


$#TVISITCOUNT#>1?Welcome back, friends!:Welcome!$

I'm a nerd. Deal with it.

Hey guys! Here comes another home screen filled to the brim with awesome-sauce! This one took me a little bit since I wanted to implement a feature I've never seen before with Zooper. Of course, the internet is a pretty big place so I'm not going to say I'm the first to do this, but I know after this post I'm not going to be the only one!

Frames



I know you're probably asking, "Why is the text all out of order?" or maybe "Why is he always listening to Tool?" First of all, Tool is awesome. End of story. Second, I've created a ticker text widget [insert maniacal laughter]! Yeah, yeah, not so exciting, but to create something like this for yourself with Tasker and Zooper is extremely satisfying. Now, I will warn you, it's not without its bugs. Occasionally the text will have a pretty big lag, and sometime the letters really do come in out of order, but hey, it works!

Set the Nova Launcher Prime desktop settings to (with labs enabled) 16 x 9, no margins, no shadows.

You'll also need Zooper Widget Pro (Beta? Sign me up!) and Tasker (Also beta!) as well as AutoNotification Pro, Media Utilities Beta...and maybe a box of Krispy Kremes. You guys knew that already though.

You can download the Zooper templates and Tasker project here, and if you'd like, check out the rest of my posts! If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for future posts, feel free to do so in the comments below. I'm open to any ideas and I'd like to see what you guys are doing to add to or improve on my templates. Let me know what you think! +1 and share!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment