Tuesday 4 March 2014

Steel Tech

I think I'm on a roll with these home screens. I certainly hope you guys are enjoying the templates and turning some heads. How about some more?


I like to call this one Steel Tech. I'm becoming a fan of layering rectangles to create fades and transparency effects. Although I've only posted a screenshot of one, this setup includes three screens. I've set the Nova Launcher grid to 16 x 9 with no margins. I also made sure that shadows are turned on and the scroll effect is set to wipe.

To set this one up, download the files from here, copy the font into your Zooper Widget font folder and import the Tasker project. Then, place the widgets. The top widget on each screen is the Steel Tech - Album Art and Status widget. The other three go on the bottom of each separate screen. The cool thing about the wipe effect is that it creates the illusion that only part of the screen has changed as long as everything else is exactly the same. Of course, you can also change the apps that are monitored by changing the Tasker AutoNotification states' package names and monitored apps, as well as the variables that are transmitted to Zooper. If you've been following my blog, you'll know what apps you'll need (and that you'll probably need the beta versions of all of them to make it work).

Let me know what you think in the comments below, +1 and share with your friends!
Thanks for reading, and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment