Saturday 10 May 2014

Orbital

Happy Saturday to you all!

This week saw a minor hiccup with Themer, but the developers very quickly fixed that right up. Also, I've updated the Android Workbench and Zooper Counts apps to support Pinterest (PINIT), Snapchat (SNAPC), and Vine (VINES). That being said, I only have one screen for y'all this week. I hope you like it!


This one's an Auto-Scaling screen, created with Themer, Zooper Widget, Media Utilities, and Android Workbench (Zooper Counts will work too). This, like many (Read: All) of my other screens requires at least one of the two for it to work properly.

Themer users can download the ZIP here.

For those who prefer a different launcher, get it here.

This screen has a 16 row, 9 column grid with no margins, padding, shadows, dock, etc. The top and bottom widgets are 3 high and 9 wide, placed one square from the top and bottom edges. The middle music Widget is 8 high and 7 wide placed right in the center. Just size your screen and widgets, and whatever size your screen may be, the contents will (should - nobody's really gotten back to me on that) adjust to fit your device's screen resolution.

Please feel free to leave your comments, questions, or a friendly +1. Share it with your friends! Follow me @DroidBench on Twitter, on MyColorScreen, or join the Android Workbench community on Google+ and share your stuff!

I had donate apps available that I ended up taking down form the Play Store because I thought it seemed a bit greedy, but if you would like to show your monetary support, there is a PayPal Donation button somewhere on here...

Finally, if you like the app(s) but think there's something missing, not working, or a feature/app you'd really like to see supported, drop me a line and I'll do my best to work it into the next update.

Thanks for reading!

#WorkIt

No comments:

Post a Comment