Monday 2 June 2014

Oh hey! Didn't see you there...

Hey guys!

Been awhile, eh?

I've been busy. I got a promotion at work, I'm doing this Themer Beta Beta (Beta, beta, beta, beta...) thing, and hey, look at this!

A NEW APP!!!

And check this out!

A screenshot! (Shock and awe!)


...or two...


...so minimal...


...such Zooper...


Well that was a little disappointing...

I could have sworn I took some more. I'd check, but my phone's dead 'til morning.

Oh well...

Did I mention the NEW APP!?

Boom.




Get it? It's a to do list made specifically for Zooper!

...

Zooper. 

Do.

...

Anyone?

...

Well I thought it was a catchy name.

Anyway, here it is! I'll post a link here so you can check it out. It's not free, but it'd the first of it's kind (as far as I know). There's no need for any external apps, except Zooper. BTW I hope you guys are still enjoying the Android Workbench and Zooper Counts apps (I'm still taking feature requests - read the review on ZC - I'll listen!) and I sincerely hope you like this new one too.

Thanks for stopping by!
I'll try to come around again a little more often...with more screenshots of course!

...and maybe another NEW APP!!!!

I bet you thought there actually was another new one ;)

Damn I'm clever.

Cheers!

#WorkIt

No comments:

Post a Comment