Friday 6 June 2014

Pale Peaks

Now I know I drooled over Themer for a bit there and then I kinda disappeared, but I'm back with a quick little screen I threw together for Nova Launcher (which has seriously knocked it out of the park with the latest beta updates).


It's nothing too fancy. Two widgets placed on a 8x5 grid (sub-grid enabled) screen, no margins, no shadows, no frills. You might have to tweak it a bit as it's a little hard for me to determine how the sub-grid was used, but you'll know it when you hit the sweet spot.

I also haven't taken advantage of any of my apps (so no auto-scaling) on this screen, just Zooper, Nova, and a little bit of love.


Speaking of love, check out MyColorScreen. I think I threw a screen up there taking advantage of Zooper Do (no files - sorry!). If you do use my any of the Android Workbench apps, feel free to share your creations on the Google+ community or tweet @DroidBench with any ideas, bugs or just plain old random stuff.


Thanks for dropping by!

#WorkIt

No comments:

Post a Comment