Friday 20 June 2014

GPlus

It's Friday!

I posted a home screen up on Google+ the other day, inspired by the new mobile app design. I had seen a few pop up since the new UI overhaul and I figured I try my hand at it myself.


I used Zooper Widget Pro (of course), Nova Launcher Prime with an 8 x 5 grid, sub-grid positioning on, no margins, shadow, or notification bar. The top icons for Gmail, Hangouts and Google+ display counts when you receive notifications (using the Android Workbench companion app) and the To Do list was made using Zooper Do. You may need to fiddle with the scaling a little bit, particularly with the bitmap in the top right, depending on the size of your device's screen and the images you use.

Download the templates and resources here.

As always, thanks for reading! Follow me on Google+, Twitter, or MyColorScreen for more home screen templates and themes!

#WorkIt

No comments:

Post a Comment